Surgery....

I ended up calling the nurse back. I was tired of waiting... she happened to be the one to pick up the phone when I called, so this time I didn't have to wait for a call back. They were still working on the paperwork for the authorization, but she said that they would be sending it in to the insurance company. I also called the insurance company. (This is my health, I am not going to be a passive bystander.) The surgery probably won't be scheduled until the first part of May due to Dr. Ihde's busy schedule. I guess it is good that she is busy.... right?

I have a month to get the Pre-Stinger swimmers up to Stinger level, get in the best shape of my life, make sure all my financial books are in order, clean the house, groom the dog, make a central data base with every password that I know, and update all my websites. Seems attainable to me!

I guess I better quit blogging and start jogging! Gosh I am SO funny early in the morning..... I woke up at 2am today... I was really happy when I woke up, I was thinking "yeah, it is Saturday, I don't have to get up", but then I realized I was wrong...

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are crazy to be awake at this hour woman!

Popular Posts