Happy Saturday!

I love Saturday! Today, I don't have to get Hailey to school or work on a websites. I do still work on websites, but I have less guilt if I don't. AND I can "sleep in" if I want to (I usually don't, but I can). I think I once slept in until 5 a.m.. What a waste! Ahhhh..... I can smell the fresh coffee.... BRB

I still haven't heard from the doctor. I really like her and I think she is a great doctor, but I am getting a little concerned that maybe she is "too busy"? I don't know... I feel guilty that I am wasting her time by asking questions, which I know that is my own insecurity. I also know the final decision is mine, but I just have some questions and I am not finding what I need by looking at disfigured fat old saggy women on the Internet. I just want to talk with her and reassure myself that I am making the right decision.

I am not only looking at pictures, I am also getting educated on cancer, and cancer treatments. I took the test for CME credits at Medscape. I have been a member there for several years, mostly for the business aspect of medicine, but as a member you are able to go to other specialties and take the tests. I don't think I will be a doctor anytime soon.... I only got half the questions correct. :)

Have a wonderful Saturday!

BTW - I read the financial chapter of "The Secret" and if anybody feels like sending money... well go right ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts