I Hate Waiting...

I was really hoping that I could mail the MRI disk with the images to the oncologist at Banner and hopefully get an answer on whether or not I needed a biopsy at Tuesday's appointment. I am guessing that they will at the very least do a needle or punch biopsy, so it makes sense to me to not have to make another 600 mile trip to get it done.

Hailey and I will be going up to Phoenix on Monday and staying with a friend. I told Mike he didn't have to go to this appointment.  I had asked Hailey if she wanted to go before I knew about the leg lump and promised her I would take her to Chik Fil A. I personally don't like their food.  It takes like sugar to me...gross. Which really doesn't matter, because I can't eat anything on their menu anyway.

Friends ask me how I'm feeling... I don't know, some days are better than others.  I think the anastrozole is really messing with my mood.  I'm guessing it is the combination of mental stress and hormone changes.  I have a lot less tolerance for telemarketers and rude people.  Do I even dare say what I did yesterday? I'm sure I will be judged.... I think "bitch" would probably be a mild term for my actions. So... first of all, I got a call from a telemarketer. I knew it was a telemarketer as soon as I saw the phone number.  For a lot of them, if they are automated and you wait long enough before hanging up, it gives you an option to "opt out" of further calls, so I have been answering them.  This was NOT automated, it was some guy that sounded like he was working out of his trailer with the TV on and our conversation kind of went like this...
Me: Hello?  Waiting....
Him: Hello Mr. Weber?
Me: Does this SOUND like a fucking MISTER WEBER?
Him: No, but you sure sound like a sailor...

It must be the tattoos!

And that was pretty much how the entire day went and then I got to deal with an extremely rude (just guessing here) snowbird at Walgreens... Let's just say when I said "Oh EXCUSE ME!" I was being sarcastic.

I think I will just stay home today or only go out at 5am and hopefully avoid contact with most humans. I'm sure the world will be a better place with me locked in my office with lots of coffee and limited human interaction.

Comments

Popular Posts