Halloween Costume Ideas


I was figuring with my unique hairless look, I have a few options for Halloween.... what do you think? Rufus, the Naked Mole Rat, or Voldemort, the Evil Villain? I am leaning towards the latter, since my nose has been dripping non-stop (side effect of chemo), I am ready to rip it off anyway. Besides that, I don't know that I have ever seen Rufus with clothes on, and that might freak people out just a little.
I have been practicing the "Voldemort look", and I resemble him a little more than I would like to admit.

Do you think my family is going to finally figure out that I have gone completely insane and send me away in a straitjacket?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, a straitjacket is way cheaper than that thousand dollar leather jacket that you want, wink wink wink wiiiiink.

Popular Posts