Surgery Update

I got the results from the leg surgery the morning of my birthday.  The tumor was a schwannoma and it was benign.  Great birthday news!  

I have not had much pain in my leg and have been  walking. I still have some numbness in my lower leg, but it seems to be getting better.  

The radiation has been causing numbness and pain in my arm.  I had some previous cording from the surgery that I had on my arm.  I had been doing the lymph drainage and exercises and it started to get better, but now with the radiation, it is getting worse again.  My therapist worked on it today and that helped.  

I'm trying to add some of the "trigger foods" back into my diet.  I found out today that yes I can not have bananas.🙁 Some of the foods just cause stomach upset.  The bite of banana caused difficulty breathing , so a dose of Benadryl and the inhaler... and no more bananas for me.

This is going to be a short post. It is making me mad trying to type on the iPad. 😒

Comments

Popular Posts